Mountains - Vintage Black
The Ahnako logomark is an abstract combination of an A and an O. This print plays off that logo and reinforces our environmental ethos by adding mountains within it. This shirt was screen printed with water-based ink in Michigan, right down the street from Ahnako home base. Water-based ink doesn't sit on top of the fabric like typical screen printing ink does but instead actually dyes the fibers of the fabric. The results are an incredibly soft print that feels like it's actually a part of the shirt and won't crack over time.
- Made in the United States
- This shirt features a leaner fit
- Printed with water based ink
- Very soft 100% ringspun cotton | 40 singles
- Garment dyed which gives each shirt a slightly unique variation in color
- Pre-washed and preshrunk
- We plant a tree in an American national forest for each item purchased
Machine wash warm, inside out with like colors. Tumble dry low.