Lowercase "a" - Vintage Black
The lowercase "a" tee is representative of the Ahnako brand without actually using our logo. This shirt was screen printed with water-based ink in Michigan, right down the street from Ahnako home base. Water-based ink doesn't sit on top of the fabric like typical screen printing ink does but instead actually dyes the fibers of the fabric. The results are an incredibly soft print that feels like it's actually a part of the shirt and won't crack over time.
- Made in the United States
- This shirt features a leaner fit
- Printed with water based ink
- Very soft 100% ringspun cotton | 40 singles
- Garment dyed which gives each shirt a slightly unique variation in color
- We plant a tree in an American national forest for each item purchased
Machine wash warm, inside out with like colors. Tumble dry low.